Bubble maker Experience - School Holidays
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: VIC
- Product code: P1ABB4
- Orienteering activities at Pt Nepean
- Stand Up Paddeling
- Sand Memory Game or Beach Art Competition
- Snorkeling with the Sea Dragons
- Touch Tank; great way to experience marine life up-close
- Beach Obstacle Course
- Guided Walk and Environmental Talk - tailored to kids!
Full Day 9.30 am – 3.30pm $88.00pp
Half Day 9.30am - 12.30pm $66.00pp
NB: Teen Programs can include Learn to Scuba Dive - Bubblemaker (12+ yrs) - $125.00
The Bayplay School Holiday Program is run on the Mornington Peninsula
from our headquarters in Portsea - right across from the beach. Drop
off and pick up:
3755 Point Nepean Road,Portsea, VIC, 3944, Australia
School Holiday Program Dates
Dates will run daily during the school holidays and are number dependant. Call for details
School Holiday Program Staff
- Bayplay run school programs during the course of the year and train over 5000 children per year in aquatic water sports.
- Bayplay Staff have Working with Children Checks.
- Children will be provided with safety equipment such as wetsuits and buoyancy vests for each activity.
- Bayplay is winner of multiple Victorian Adventure Tourism Awards for Excellence
- Bayplay is accredited through Better Business Victoria.
- Children must be signed in and out each day by a parent or guardian
- Suited to children aged 7 – 16 years. Children must be Grade 1 or above
- Please notify as soon as possible if your child will not be attending
- Please label all children’s belongings
- Electronic items and toys are not permitted on the program.
If you child has a preferred personal wetsuit, please bring it along.
Call or email for a registration form and your preferred dates
- Bayplay will confirm availability with you and take your booking with payment.
- No refund for cancellations once your booking has been accepted.
- No child may participate unless full payment has been received.
- If minimum numbers are not met – the day may be rescheduled.
- If a child’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable – the parent will be called to collect the child.
What to wear/bring
- Backpack with packed lunch including morning and afternoon snack
- A refillable drinking water bottle
- Towel, bathers, change of clothes
- A broad rimmed hat & sunscreen
- Any items you may need can be purchased in store ie hats, towels, sunscreen
Wear Appropriate clothes for the weather and suitable footwear.