Bubblemaker Dive Experience for Kids
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: VIC
- Product code: P1ABB4
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles scuba diving. Children from 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in our private pools. Have a party or celebrate a birthday underwater! Bubblemaker programs are run under the PADI banner of which we are a certified dive store. Staff are all qualified as per the prerequisites set by PADI - Professional Association of Dive Instructors.
Times - Half Day 9.30am - 12.30pm or 2 - 5pm ( times may vary)
Bubblemaker Dates - We run daily during the school holidays/weekends and bookings are number dependent. Call for details
Bubblemaker Kids get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Professional
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment
- Have lots of fun.
- Bayplay run school programs during the course of the year and train over 5000 children per year in aquatic water sports.
- Bayplay Staff have Working with Children Checks.
- Children will be provided with all safety equipment.
- Bayplay is winner of multiple Victorian Adventure Tourism Awards for Excellence
- Bayplay is accredited through the Australia Tourism Accreditation Program
- Children must be signed in and out each day by a parent or guardian
- Please notify as soon as possible if your child will not be attending
- Please label all children’s belongings
- Electronic items and toys are not permitted on the program.
If you child has a preferred personal wetsuit, please bring it along.
Call or email for a registration form and your preferred dates
- Bayplay will confirm availability with you and take your booking with payment.
- Medical paperwork will be required and kids with any issues may need to do a snorkel program ie asthma, diabetes, epilepsy.
- No refund for cancellations once your booking has been accepted.
- If minimum numbers are not met – the day may be rescheduled.
- If a child’s behavior is deemed unacceptable – the parent will be called to collect the child.
- Backpack with packed lunch/snack
- A refillable drinking water bottle
- Towel, bathers, change of clothes
- A broad rimmed hat & sunscreen
- Any items you may need can be purchased in store ie hats, towels, sunscreen
- Wear bathers and appropriate clothes for the weather and suitable footwear.