Kids in Nature School Holiday Program
- Duration : 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Red Hill South, VIC
- Product code : PEBS32
Morning Activities - two of the following
Challenge Valley Obstacle course
Iluka Great Race Treasure Hunt
Camp fire Cooking
Nature Art & Nature Discovery
Orienteering & Team Building Games
Afternoon Activity - one of the following
Stand up Paddle boarding on Lake Iluka
Canoeing to Croaky Island (Lake Iluka)
High Ropes Tree Climbing
20 Shoreham Rd, Red Hill South
Full Day 9.30 am – 3.30pm $88.00pp
Half Day 9.30am - 12.30pm $66.00pp
Dates will vary during the school holidays and are number dependent. See the Calendar for upcoming dates
School Holiday Program Staff
- Bayplay run school programs year round and train over 5000 children per year.
- Staff have Working with Children Cards
- Children will be provided with the required safety equipment for each activity.
- Bayplay is the winner of multiple Victorian Adventure Tourism Awards for Excellence
- Bayplay is accredited through the Australian Accreditation Program
- Children must be signed in and out each day by a parent or guardian
- Program content is weather dependent & age appropriate for each group
- Suited to children aged 7- 15years.
- Please notify as soon as possible if your child will not be attending
- Please label all children’s belongings
- Electronic items and toys are not permitted on the program.
- Parents please note that there is no waiting area/cafe for parents, but their are some beautiful venues close by.
- Backpack with packed lunch including morning and afternoon snack
- A refillable drinking water bottle
- Closed shoes ie boots or runners
- Rain Jacket/ hat
- Towel & change of clothes
- A broad rimmed hat & sunscreen