Summer School Holiday Program
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: VIC
- Product code: PQNEHA
- Orienteering activities at Pt Nepean
- Stand Up Paddling
- Beach Programs
- Snorkeling with the Sea Dragons
- Marine Guardians Program - Touch Tanks, Rock pools
- Guided Walk and Enviro Talk - tailored to kids!
Full Day 9.30 am – 4.00pm
Optional Learn to Scuba Dive (13+ yrs) - $125.00
The Bayplay School Holiday Program is run on the Mornington Peninsula
from our headquarters in Portsea - right across from the beach. Drop
off and pick up:
3755 Point Nepean Road, Portsea, VIC, 3944, Australia
School Holiday Program Dates
Dates will run daily during the school holidays and are number dependent. Call for details
School Holiday Program Staff
- Bayplay run school programs during the course of the year and train over 5000 children per year in aquatic water sports.
- Bayplay Staff have Working with Children Checks.
- Children will be provided with safety equipment such as wetsuits and buoyancy vests for each activity.
- Bayplay is winner of multiple Victorian Adventure Tourism Awards for Excellence
- Bayplay is accredited through Better Business Victoria.
- Children must be signed in and out each day by a parent or guardian
- Suited to children aged 7 – 16 years. Children must be Grade 1 or above
- Please notify as soon as possible if your child will not be attending
- Please label all children’s belongings
- Electronic items and toys are not permitted on the program.
If you child has a preferred personal wetsuit, please bring it along.
Call or email for a registration form and your preferred dates
- Bayplay will confirm availability with you and take your booking with payment.
- No refund for cancellations once your booking has been accepted.
- No child may participate unless full payment has been received.
- If minimum numbers are not met – the day may be rescheduled.
- If a child’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable – the parent will be called to collect the child.
What to wear/bring
- Backpack with packed lunch including morning and afternoon snack
- A refillable drinking water bottle
- Towel, bathers, change of clothes
- A broad rimmed hat & sunscreen
- Any items you may need can be purchased in store ie hats, towels, sunscreen
Wear Appropriate clothes for the weather and suitable footwear.